torek, 1. oktober 2013

Over and over again?

Nothing special happened today. 
Well I kinda know more about what to think when I close my eyes.
Seeing "him" while kissing "him", strange as hell.
But anyway.

I forgot to tell you that stupid professor gave me an 1 the other day. Ughhh. Pissed of.

Looking for college makes me realize how hard I will have to study this year. But I'm excited.



School was just great goofing around with my friend Tamara was the best. (You know what I mean, running up and down ;P)

Seeing my friends there just made me realize how happy I am when I'm around them. 
I could talk with them all day. 
And right now I should be studying but I rather blog and talk with them.

My friend just made me realize something. 
Jaka I hate you for telling me that, just kidding still loving ya!

Just little something for a pretty messed up day.

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar