petek, 18. oktober 2013

Admire!

Day went by pretty normal.
I got 4 (85%) in math class. I feel just soooooo proud. hehe #MathNerd.

In the middle of the classes I had my driving lessons which was pretty fun.

When I got home I had lunch and after that I just went on my laptop bored.


So I decided to start doing this "Person I admire" thing for my English class.
I picked Demi Lovato, I don't know why, but I just love her!

After that I watched some tv and read some pages of the book, then again it's Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
Well, I tried to find next part of the book in my language, but they didn't translate it. What a shame, so I just bought over the internet new part in English - Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes. Can't wait till Tuesday or Wednesday when I will get it! <3

That's all for today!

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar