nedelja, 20. oktober 2013

Counting Stars!

I fell asleep around 1am. I just couldn't sleep, the last thing I know I was counting stars that glows in the dark on my wall.

I woke up around 9am when I heard this amazing laugh, my neighbour and her little son came for the morning cup of coffee. I quickly got up and joined them, well my mom and sister were already awake.
The cup of coffee was just a great way to start the day.


Then I went back in my room just to chill and started to write a new blog post.
I was just amazed after I was done. Nahhh just kidding. But you can still check it out!


My sister came after that and asked me to join my mom and her while they started to watch Hangover: Part III like 5 minutes before she actually got me, I just went to watch it, I already saw it in the cinema. I just love to spend time with them. I just missed my dad. We used to do that almost every Sunday when my family was still together.

After that my sister went on a birthday, me and my mom had lunch. It was just soooooo goood. :D 
Well we watched some new movies after that. 



I edited my blogs, they are better looking now, I blasted some Eminem music to get some ideas for maybe next blog, or just something.

I tried to put my outfit for tomorrow together, but I think I'm hopeless case, I ran out of cozy cloathes for school.

Now I'm just donna have diner, take a shower, prepare for school and just cuddle with my bed. ;)

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar