torek, 8. oktober 2013

Driving lessons!

It took me a lot of time to get my ass from the bed this morning. I pushed on snooze button like two or three times. 

I just did my normal routine and went from home to the bus station earlier than other days.

School was normal like always. First period we had math. Yaaay! Not!
And for the rest of the day we were in computer classes working on the project work for graduation and some introduction for secondary school.


 
After that I had my driving lessons. I met my instructor and he's really kind. We drove to the begging place and he just introduced me with the car. Hh. 

Then I got behind the wheels. First I learned how to start it, get more speed, drive backwards, just the beginners stuff and I was driving around the parking space.
In the next hour I got the car on the road and just drove around the town for like 15 times.
In the end he just told me that I drive really really good for the beginner and that he's surprised how fast learner am I.
I just couldn't be more proud of myself. 

Later I took the bus home and went to get the lunch with my mom. At home I did my homework, well just the things that I knew how to do them, read Mortal Instruments : The City Of Bones.
Did some exercises, took a shower, drank a coup of tea and now I'm in bed just ready to go to sleep.
That's all for today!

Xoxo, It Girl 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar