sreda, 2. oktober 2013

Roar!

Waking up on one really cold day. 
But it was good. Fresh.

School was pretty good, free period was great, until we got the information about the prom and the dancing.

I didn't know what to do. My boyfriend will have dancing lessons for his school, I have only 5 boys in class and I had to look around to get someone to dance with me. I asked some people in different classes and they answered with NO or I ALREADY HAVE A DATE. 

Oh well.
After school my bff Tjaša waited with me on bus.

When I came home, I went to hairdresser and she cutted like 3cm of my hair, just that they will grow faster! Yaay.
I got the information about getting my driving lessons and I will begin with my lessons on Tuesday. I'm soooooo excited!



Later on I asked Jaka if he wanted to dance with me on the prom, but we found out that we have a problem. If I will wear high heels, which I definitely will, I would be taller than him.
So he just said that my only option is to ask my friend Matevž.

I was scared. What if he will be just the next one who will say no to me? What if he will have hockey match that day?

But I pulled myself together and just asked him.
And guess what? He said YES!
He's just the best friend ever, uhhhh I can't thank him enough! He's the best! :P

Now I'm just starting to write my report on a book that we had to read, I think that's all for today folks!

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar