četrtek, 17. oktober 2013

Neck pain!

When I woke up in the morning I couldn't move. My neck was in so much pain. When my mom helped me to get up I started to cry. The pain was sooo big that I couldn't handle it.
I took some pills, I massaged my neck with this gel lotion for muscles and went to school.


The pain got away, nothing special really happened. I really tried to focus on the subject but I couldn't.
Well in Slovenian class I wrote some idea's for new blog post. I was drawing runes - from Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones - all the time.

I have to get myself together somehow, I would really like to go out in this beautiful weather like today's.

I just wanna move away, not like to other place or city, but other country. Just to forget about everything and start fresh.


When I came home I had lunch and I finally watched Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones movie. I'm in love with this thing! <3

Then I cleaned some dishes, painted my nails and calmed down with this great coup of Christmas Tea.

Now I'm just about to fall asleep.

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar