ponedeljek, 21. oktober 2013

Do This, Do This, Do This!

I started the day pretty good, I woke up like immediately.
Then again I fall asleep back on the bus.

Me and my firends started a day with a cup of coffee and slowly went to school.
First three hours were just boring. In the next hour we started to work on last details for tomorrows presentation.
Teacher was just talking like all the time and then she was like: "Janja can you help us with this powerpoint thing, please can you put them together and add some music."
It was just easy peasy for me, sure, I did helped, after I finished she was just like: "Good girl, you can really do anything. Well done."
Yeah yeah, you can kiss my ass.



Well then I had brunch.
After that me and my two other schoolmates were dismissed from classes and just went back to work on few last things.

When I came back, I picked up my sister at waterpark and we went to get this really great cake. Yummmy, it was soooo goood.
After that we went to shop a little clothes for the winter that's comming really fast.


My mom picked us up and we went to get some pizza, I was feeling sick, so I just take it some for home.

When I finally came home I changed in my onesie and I just jumped on my bed, turned on my laptop, blogging and just reading.

Now I'm just gonna do my normal stuff and go to sleep.
(I'm just tired of all that "after, after, after, then, then..." .. Well I don't know what else should I write, soooo....)

Xoxo, It Girl 



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar