četrtek, 3. oktober 2013

She's "cray cray" !

Waking up really late for school and rushing to get up didn't really helped me to wake up. I was ready to go on the bus in less than 10 minutes!

School was pretty normal, like always.
My schoolmates had to prepare one period of Slovenian language, so that was pretty fun until I gotta replace one of my mates.
They always to that to me. Last time changes.
But we had pretty good laugh so it didn't really matter.
In my P.E. class we were having time sprints and I was good in the second run and I got really good grade (5).


After the class I waited my friend Jaka to come, but I forgot that he had to go to the dentist because they took his braces of. 

My sister really pissed me of because she came to my school with bus which is like 45km away from her school, with this excuse of ditching classes because she was late and she didn't wanna go there late.
How stupid is that.

After school I came home and studied a little and did my math homework, but I didn't understand a thing so it was just confusing.
Later I helped my sister to clean the house.



When my mom got home she brought me new bed sheets.
Jeeeeeez. I always wanted to have Great Britani flag sheets.
I love them!

I just wrote a new part of the blog on my other page and it was pretty interesting to write about:

And now I'm just gonna eat something, take a shower, probably read a little and just go to sleep.

Xoxo, It Girl






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar