sobota, 26. oktober 2013

Marathon time!

So I woke up around 9 am, when my friend send me text about Moto GP saying that Marc Marquez is starting in first pole position. 
Awesome!

I slowly got ready for marathon later today.

The blog hit more than 1000 views today so I'm just so proud of me and thank you all for all the views.

My friend Kristina picked us up and we drove to school where we got shirts, starting number and chip for running that we had to put on shoe lance.
Well, then we finally went to Ljubljana.

 It was great, there was almost 600 high school girls and boys who went on marathon, well there was more girls than boys.

We were running really good but after like 2 km I got crunch in my leg but I just keept running with this big pain, I saw one girl who fainted. I can still see her face, it was so bad, I just keept running to the finish line. 

Without any training, with me without being in shape, well my time was around 26 min. Well my friend Jaka got the time of 19 min! Yeez, he did awesome! ;) 

Then again I finished my task of running a marathon on my to do list.


After that we changed in normal clothes, got some food and went on a coup of tea with our friend Matej, who was also running around 15 min and well he's a ski jumper so that's naturally.

The ride back was awesome we had this little party in the car. And now I'm just going to my bed, can't wait!

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar