ponedeljek, 7. oktober 2013

Try Again!



I won't try to tell you something or convince you that what I'm doing is right, but I'm doing the thing that will make me happy. I just try to do the things on my own, but it's just that they always have to boss around me, like they own me but they don't even try to understand me, not even my family. I may be a little heart broken now but I will be fine really soon.

Anyway. 
Waking up for school at 4.40am is bad, but let start brand new day early. After a long time I actually ate in the morning, maybe because yesterday I didn't eat and I was pretty starving. 

While I was waiting to get my cup of tea I listened to Heartbreaker. It's just <3.

I said goodbyes to my friends who went on this school camp for 3 days, it will be pretty hard but I can't wait that they will come back. We have a lot to talk about.
Then me and my friend Tamara actually really tried hard not to sleep during the first three periods. I was waking her up all the time, but she fell asleep again and again and again.

In the brunch time we went to buy 11h of driving lessons, damn they're pretty expensive, but if I wanna get my licence I have to do that.



Then I get my copy of the Heartbreaker by Justin, which is totally perfect. I think he will make me love the next 10 mondays. Every monday new music, pretty good thing for the start of the week. :D

We got last period free so we went to get coffee just to chill a little and then I went home.
On my ride back I saw my ex-boyfirend. It was little awkward but, we just tried to talk normal and avoid yesterdays situation. 

I had lunch and then I watched this little "movie" Destination Forks: The Real World Of Twillight. I loved it! I really wanna see that place one day.
Later I went to my room and I talked with my friend but I fell asleep in the middle of the conversation so that was pretty funny.

I woke up around 7pm when she called me again. :D
Nothing special happened until now.
I will just do some excersizes now, took a shower and just go to sleep.

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar