petek, 4. oktober 2013

Tiramisu!

Today I woke up without any problem.
But it was just freaking cold outside.



School was pretty normal. Jaka was smiling all the time. Jeeez he has the best smile now!
I couldn't concentrate on the classes, because of my friends, they talked about stuff I went wild, not like crazy but my stomach had zoo inside. :D

After school I went on a great cup of tea with my bff Tjaša, we were just gossiping about my problems, school and some thing that happend during the 5 min break.

When I came home I helped my mom to clean the house because we will have the visitors over the weekend.
Then I made Tiramisu because it's her 42nd birthday tomorrow.

And now I'm just in my room, blogging, talking with my friends, watching some videos on YouTube and checking Twitter.

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar