nedelja, 13. oktober 2013

Sunday fun day!

I woke up around half past eight in this cloudy day. 
Just great I thought.

I got ready and then my mom picked me and my sister to go to Ljubljana.

We stopped in Kranj and bought me new pair of running shoes. Sweet.



In Ljubljana we waited on friends and then we had lunch on the boat driving around the city on the river Ljubljanica. 
It was great, even sun showed up! We had a lot of fun, we ate a lot, we even draw and ate chestnuts.

Later we went on "Nebotičnik" where we had great time drinking coffee and I even drank a Mojito with my friend Žan.
It was just soooooo beautiful, view of the whole city, warm weather a lot of joking around and great company.



After that we went to this shopping center, because we wanted to drive gokard, but they were just tooo expensive so we just went to drive bumper cars for like 20 min.
There was so much laugh.



Then we went to get the dinner. We ate pizza and some pasta we even drank vine from one of my friend from Koper. They got the best vine - Rodica is the best!

And after that we finally went home.
Ugh, it was perfect and I'm so tired.

Xoxo, It Girl



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar