četrtek, 10. oktober 2013

Learning and training!

Morning was pretty bored, nothing special happened.

School was like always, but tho I loved P.E. class, I really miss having it like 3 or 4 hours a week. 



During English period me and my schoolmate Anže talked about some exercises for body. He gave me some advices, which are pretty good.

Well he knows a lot more than me, and I know a lot of stuff, but he trains every day, he just got a lot more experience than me - he's training fitness and Cross-Country Skiing.
I miss the days when I trained it.


After school I talked a little with my friend Jaka.

Later when I came at my dads place I studied for the tomorrow's exam and talked about some stuff for tomorrows day in fitness in the afternoon with my friend Maruša.

Now I'm just reading the book, reviewing some things and just waiting to fall asleep.

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar