torek, 29. oktober 2013

Don't Let Go!

I woke up around 9am and just watched some E!
I watched True Hollywood Story - Giulianna Rancic and I just got soooooo much inspiration.
I opened my notebook and just studied a little, did some reserch on sociology and stuff that teacher gave us to do.

Then I had little lunch with dad and sister.
Watched some shows on tv, then I downloaded some music for my phone and just went on youtube.


I discovered this baby!
Chris Collins aka WeeklyChris !
I can honestly say that he's the best, he make me laugh for no reason.
His videos are just awesome, funny, inspiring, cute.
And I've been watching them for like 2 hours.



My mom picked me up and we went home, we blasted some Modirjani-s music, don't know how but I knida fell in love with some songs. Yeaa, weird me. We had dinner and I just went back on the laptop.

Now I'm watching Chris again and just having the best time.
Well just check him out!



Well I talked with my friends during the day, I miss them sooooo much, I miss my friend, a lot of things happend and I just don't know how to help them, but I really try. 
Everything well be okey baby!
Love ya! 

Xoxo, It Girl





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar