ponedeljek, 30. september 2013

Two Pieces!

We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you
We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together right, we fit together right
These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away
We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like
Two pieces of a broken heart!
- Demi Lovato



I really don't know what to think lately. I'm just confused because I miss him, and I love him with all my heart, but I can't resist my friends company. It's just great to be around him, and I hate myself for that!
I won't say his name or describe him because it's just this one day thing.
He's my friend, and I will see my baby tomorrow. I hope.

Ughhh... I miss him soooo much.
Those rainy and lady days are just so depressing and when I think over I just feel stupid.

People are trying to bring me down with the comments on ask.fm , I won't name it because my boyfriend and friends told me that I'm perfect! So I won't try to really care about them.
And when I read, what my baby said about me I just started to cry, I love him so much!

And my friend is going through the heart break. And I hope he will be fine soon. I just care tooo much about people I love.

Xoxo, It Girl






Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar