petek, 27. september 2013

Cold party day and Cake Pops !

Woke up at 4.45 am is not funny at all. But going to caffee early just to drink cacao with creem is great. Not so great if you get black coffee with cream but It was great anyway.

There is nothing better than spending time drinking coffee with my best friend Jan, he's just like my little brother. 

The only creepy thing in school was that the professor was acting all sweet.
The rest of the classes went by pretty fast.

Then again after the school I went on drink with my friend Jan and we were talking all the way back home.
And like an hour ago I got invited to a birthday party, one of my friends Jaka will be there too and this will be actually the first party I will attend to after my 18. B-Day like 2 months ago.

Yesterday my dad introduced me to the world of "Cake Pops".
Mannnn this is heaven. I could easily get obsessed with that. :D 
 Here are some informations about "Cake Pops". That's all for now. But I will give you more informations about Party tomorrow on my other blog. -> Stay Strong Forever

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar