sreda, 25. september 2013

Just a normal day.

Waking up in the empty house, feeling depressed.
After putting on my clothes and eye contacts, I'm slowly trying to get myself in to the normal day rhythm.

While I was brushing my teeth mom rushed in from the front door, trying to be ready to pick me up. 
It was just another day that she wouldn't wake up her own bed.
Sigh.

School was pretty normal, just one of my economy teacher creep me with her evil looking while she was thinking who will come to the front of the class and be questioned. 
I just hate her.

In the free period we went to get a coup of coffee and we were just talking about haunted house, things that happened in war and stuff like that. I mean we had big thoughts.
Next thing in German class was pretty funny writing my own poem. 
After the school, I was lonely waiting my bus to come, but my great friend Jaka came to see me and he just always makes me laugh. And I love him for that.

Later today I went to se my boo and it was sooooo nice to see him after a couple of days. 
And right now? Just sitting here and waiting to watch some cooking show later on tv. 
Did I said I love to cook and eat?

Xoxo, It Girl



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar