petek, 1. november 2013

Polaroid Lightmixer 360!

I woke around 9 am and had breakfast with my family.
After that, I started to work on my project again.
I just can't describe how much I admire Demi, I just want that this presentation is pure perfection.

I found this Polaroid Lightmixer 630 camera, I hope that is still working, well my cousin told me that is almost brand new, well I just have to buy film.



We had good lunch and prepared to go on graves like we do every year on 1st November.
It was just good that it was actually a nice weather.

I drove back home with my cousin.
We had dinner and again we ate chestnuts.
Well my mom then left us and went to see one of her friends. 
We just stayed there around the table and just talked.
About everything.



The last thing I know I was crying, because everything just hit me, from my dad not really being a part of my life since I was born, he was just this shadow, sometimes I really don't know who he is, about my mom being sick, about me staying so strong all these years, well in that point I just broke down crying, ruining my mascara and eyeliner, damn' I was really black around my eyes. Hh.

And now? I'm just on the laptop, watching videos on YouTube, listening to Story of My Life by One Direction, searching for some inspiration and talking with my friends.

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar