sobota, 2. november 2013

The Key!

Well I woke up around 9 am, eat some breakfast with my mom and we just packed things for home.
Then I woke up my sister and we just prepared to go.


Then we went to my moms friend and well we just stayed there for lunch.

Shoping came later, we got some stuff for our living room an well me and my sister wanted to buy new One Directions perfume called One Moment but they didn't have it.
Well instead of that we bought The Key by Justin Bieber and One Directions Take Me Home album. Awesome!
Best music and great perfume! <3


After that we went home, it felt like really long ride home because it started raining.

When I got home we just ate a little dinner and well we just ate sweets for the rest of the evening! I can honestly tell you I'm never gonna repeat that because my stomach hurts now.

I watched some tv with mom and we were watching VIP show and there was Dejan Vunjak. 
Mannnn, I always thought he's like 25 or something but he's only 20! 
Damn' that's sweet he's only 2 years older than me! <3 
Okey, I cannot help it I knida love him! XP

Well that's all for today!

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar