sobota, 9. november 2013

Without the power!

I woke up really late.

I answered some texts, changed myself and went to get lunch.
We ate lunch really early.


After that me and my dad watched some Moto GP qualification and like always I'm really really proud of Marc Marquez for wining another first pole position for tomorrow last race of the season.
After that we watched some movie, outside was raining like hell.

My best friend Kristina texted me saying if we wanted to go out. 
So we went out with her boyfriend Vlado and her brother Simon. 
We were laughing of an hour, her brother is such an sweet tooth, we were drinking hot cacao and ate some cookies. Yum.


When I got home I ate dinner and after that we were watching movie again. In the middle of the movie the power went off and we were without the power for almost 20 minutes.
Well in the end when it got back we just watched tv.

Now I'm just waiting to fall asleep.


Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar