petek, 8. november 2013

Dancing lessons!

I totally hated this morning, I never felted so sick.

Drive to school was killing me, even if I fell asleep.

Classes were boring and just so tiring, well my schoolmate Anže helped me to just kinda find out why I fell sooo bad.
He's really kind, he always helps me.


After the classes were done I went to school principal because she's my sociology mentor and showed her my project work.

Then we went to get my dancing partner Matevž, because he just finished his hockey practice and we drove back to school.

We were laughing so hard during the dancing lessons,  we had the best time and we just enjoyed each others company, it was just so goood to turn your mind off and just have fun and laugh.


Later Kristina took me home and I just watched tv with my dads girlfriend.
Then somehow I ate dinner and now I'm in bed just waiting to fall asleep.


Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar