torek, 19. november 2013

Well that was great!

I probably had the best sleep ever in a while during the week.

In the morning I explained everything about the iPod to my friend and just the drive to school was passing by so fast.

In school we finally accomplished something as a team, joking with professor and actually falling for our joke was the best, she actually believed that we moved the exam.

Then we had 4 hours in computer class just working on some homework that proff. gave us because she had to go and for the rest of the day we were just doing nothing, well it's just so annoying when one of my schoolmates is tre to be funny with insulting me. I just can't stand him anymore.

After that I went home, me and my bff Kristina had this big talk about love and stuff like that on the bus.

Well for lunch, me and my mom again made some home Greek Gyros, it was delicious!

I just studied for quiet a while after that and later I talked with my friends.
My mom and sister started to joke around and question me about the party I went to.

Now I'm just in bed revising some stuff and just waiting to fall asleep.

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar