petek, 15. november 2013

Strange!


I really don't know what is happening with me lately.
I was really in a bad mood, tired, always sleeping.
Maybe it was because of this movie that we saw named "Razredni Sovražnik" in the kino who keept me thinking all the time, or just stuff that happened to me few weeks ago, or just arguing with one of my friends.

Today I woke up in this really cold day. It was snowing and it was just so pretty.


School was pretty much boring we were talking about movie a lot and we had exam. I hope I did good.

After school, I was waiting my friend to come for dancing lessons but yeah, he just couldn't come, I was dissapointed, hurt, well I don't know, I just wanted to dance.



After I got home my mom made us Greek lunch, yuuum Gyros, it wasn't the same but still, it was sooooo good. We cleaned the house after that.

I updated my friends iPod, my sister found my Mp3 player after like 4 years I think, so I tried to fix it too.
Now I'm just talking with friends and watching some YouTube videos and then I'm gonna prepare some stuff for birthday party that I will attend tomorrow and just gonna go to sleep after that.

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar