četrtek, 7. november 2013

Presentations!

I woke up a little bit late in the morning.

Bus ride to school was normal like always, well my friend brought me his iPod so I will fix it and put on some music.


Well first period we would have to write an exam, but the teacher told us that's only check test and that we will write exam next week.
Later I had presentation and then ended classes.


After that we went to get lunch with friends because of project day later, well I think pizza or our drinks were bad, because whel later we got coffee we were laughing like crazy for an hour.

Well thing about yesterdey for tomorrows dancing lessons there was some last time changes and my dancing partner Matevž would have to go to his hockey practince at the same time and we decided that Jaka would dance with me.

So Matevž send me text today that if I have a car, he will go from the practice a little bit earlier, but I don't have it so my friend just offered herself to drive us and pick him up.
Yay! :P


Then we had another round of presentations in school.

Now I'm just going home in my bed and I'm gonna fall asleep.

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar