torek, 12. november 2013

Forgot!

Well the first thing that came up in my mind in the morning was that I forgot to write a blog. First time in 49 days.

Well about yesterday, nothing speciall really happened, scool was boring like always, classes went by really fast and my friend who was sick last week came to school again. I was really tired for the whole day and when I got home I ate dinner and just fell asleep.

The best morning ever really. Chris Collins was tweeting and I just replayed for fun. And guess what he did?! He favorited the tweet! Yaaay! <3

School was passing by just soooo slow today. -.-' . One of my schoolmates crashed my phone password and just well he saw everything, I hope not, anyway after school I had my driving lessons.

It was great because I could drive home my two friends Jaka and Matevž and just drive some more around the town. We were laughing so hard in the begging because my instructor said you have to look back more often and just wink them.

After that I took my bus and went home. My mom prepared really good lunch, it was the best!

Then I did smoe stuff for school and finally cleaned my room. 

Now I'm just talking with friends, watching some tv and stuff that you do on a lazy night like today is.

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar