sobota, 30. november 2013

Hunger Games!

Well I'm just shortly gonna tell you everything that happened these days.
Well on Thursday I kinda was sleeping pretty much all day. I was sick and I stayed in bed all day, just sleeping, drinking tea and watching some Rebelde telenovelas. ;)

On Friday I sleept until like 10 am, I cleaned the house, prepared some stuff for our weekend in Koper and watched Rebelde again.

When my mom got home she told me that I would drive, I was like " What? You're kidding right?" .

In the end I drove us to Koper, first time on the highway and driving at night. Well it was just great!
We had dinner and I just fell asleep after that because my head hurted so bad.

Today we had these little preparation for birthday of my cousin, we prepared everything and had lunch after that.

We rested for a little, then we went to the mall and bought some presents and clothes for us. I even bough new One Direction: The Ultimate Edition of Midnight Memories <3 , mannnn I just love it! 

When we got home we just finished some stuff and well party begins.
Around 7pm we decided to go to the movie's.
We went to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!
Baby I loved it! It's just so worth the money and the time, I just can't wait for THG: Mockingjay Part 1, next November!

Now I'm just talking with my boy and waiting to fall asleep!

Xoxo, It Girl
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar