nedelja, 1. december 2013

This is not true!?

I woke up around 10 am and had breakfast.
Me and my cousin played some Moto GP 03 racing on the computer and just had fun for a while.

After that we had lunch and prepared stuff to go home.
On my way back I read some fan fictiones about Josh Hutcherson and I've got thext from my friend saying that Paul Walker died in car accident. I was completely shocked.

How could Paul be dead?
This just can't be true the star of Fast & Furious the one and only Brian O'Connor can't be dead. What's gonna happen to F & F 7 ?
I was so shocked!

Well R.I.P. Paul Walker and Roger Rodas! You two will be missed! Sending some prayers to the families, especially to Pauls little daughter!

When I got home I stayed in my room for a while just thinking about everything, life and the meaning of living, how pressures is just the though that you're healthy and alive, but we just went crazy over little things and problems.

Later I watched Fast and Furious and just puted myself the goal to watch all the movies during the week.

Now I'm just in bed trying to forget everything and just relax and be grateful for the life that I have!

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar