nedelja, 22. december 2013

Great time!

This weekend was fun!


On friday I finished school with writing 2 exams for this year and well we actually finished classes before Christmas holidays.
I went to my moms appartment packed some stuff for holidays and went back to my dadys place.

We went to get hot chocolate and watched boys playing hockey in the ice park.


Yesterday we went back to my moms place just to warm it up and clean it a little. 

After that me and my sister went to get a little cake and waited our cousin Veronika to pick us up.
We did a little food shopping and went to her place.
We played Christmas songs made and ate pizza and after that we had little movie night watching Pitch Perfect and 21 Jump Street and ate some junk food including hot forest fruit with ice cream.



Today we woke up around 10am and had breakfast. 
We watched Hannah Montana: The Movie and prepared lunch.
After that we went home and just chilled.
Now I'm talking with my boo, having dinner and just chillin on front of the Tv.

That's all!

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar