sreda, 18. december 2013

Full head!

School was pretty much great. I got two A+ grades (5 -> 100%). My mom would be soooo proud right now I can feel it!

Then I talked with my grandma (from my mom's side) about apparent and stuff from my mom. My head was just about to explode.


I just hate how my grandpa (my dad's dad) puts his nose in everything. Like before, he wasn't really there for me, he would rather wallk 8km to see my other cousin than walk 150m to see me. And sometimes he could do that 2 a day.

He's like mister know it all,  acting like nothing happened, I feel like he wants just to take advantage of me, even if he's saying he wants to help. Well he should be kind to me not rude. I can't just forget the things he told me. He was talking shit about my mom bad I'm not gonna forget it that easy!

Anyway I'm just gonna try to study now. If not I'm gonna give to sleep. I need it sooo bad!

Somehow I know my mom is still here somewhere, I don't want this to happen to anyone, not even to my enemies. It's just the thing you will miss for the rest of your life.

Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar