torek, 17. december 2013

Writing again!

I just wanted to start writing the blog like 5 days ago, but I never really had time for that.

Past two weeks were pretty much in a blurr. I don't really know what was happening, I was working on so many things, from writing letters, going to lawyer, working with some stuff for the appartment, talking with mayor and stuff like that.


Days in between the funerals were pretty much exhausting, heartbreaking and just calm. 
From all the stuff that happened to me, there was good thing I've got my ex-boyfriend from like two years ago back. My mom was always joking around that, she always said that "We're gonna be backt together before I will go to College."

Last weekend I took little trip to Koper with my sister, jst to get stuff of our minds.
These days I'm just trying my best to studdy and do things for school.


We already have this Christmas spirit in school, it's just strange because I loved to spend Christmas holidays with my mom and the rest of my family.
I just miss her.

That's all for now.

Xoxo, It Girl



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar