nedelja, 3. november 2013

Story Of My Life!

Well I woke up around 10 am with this big pain in my head.
Anyway I had breakfast and did some cleaning.

My mom prepared this amazing lunch and after that me and my sister watched The Dictator on the tv.
I helped her with some school stuff and just talked with my friends.

Later I watched Safe Heaven, maaaaan I love this movie!
I saw Story Of My Life video and it's just flawless!



Well yesterday my friend told me about The Wanted concert in Vienn in February.
So I just talked about that with my other friend Matej and we decided to go. Like #YOLO !!
We boughth the tickets and now we can only wait.
2014 is gonna be amazing.

Then I finished my English presentation and just took a shower.
Now I'm gonna prepare all the stuff for school and just enyoj the rest of the hollydays :D
I don't wanna go to school tomorow, but it's Monday and I love Mondays for like 4 weeks now because of Justin Bieber and his #MusicMondays !

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar