ponedeljek, 4. november 2013

Runaway Bus!

It was pretty hard to get my ass from the bed this morning.
I had only like 4 hours of the sleep. I just hate insomnia.
I got ready pretty fast.
Yaay, let's the good day begin, I thought to myself.



It was really dark, cold and rainy outside and I had to walk to bus station just to get the bus for my main bus station, without my umbrella. Well that's great I was wet.
When I got there the bus just drove of without me, leaving me there standing in the rain.
So I had to hitchhike, there was one man who stopped and drove me almost to the station, so I had to walk in the rain again.
When I got on the bus I thought finally I would sit, but no I had to stand for like 45 minutes, all the way to my school, and in the end I felt sooo sick, I really wanted just to throw up, but I didn't.
Just great.

Well me, Maruša and Nace went to get some coffee, well I had hot chocolate, because I didn't have time to eat in the morning, and he was just sooooo kind and payed for all the stuff.



School went by pretty fast, it was nothing special any way.
I talked with Matevž about dancing lessons, which will start on friday.

When I got home I ate a little, did some stuff for school and fall asleep for like an hour when I was reading new Cosmopolitan.



I was talking with my friend Matej about the concert and just stuff for like the whole day. 

When I woke up I had dinner, I did some report stuff for my profesor and now I'm just talking with friends ready to go to sleep.

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar