torek, 5. november 2013

Word Of Mouth!

I woke up pretty much normally. 


I got ready for school really fast, I even got to the main bus station 5 minutes earlier than I normally do.


During the bus ride to school I listened to the new CD by The Wanted called Word of Mouth, well I got deluxe edition and I can honestly say that I love it.



We got first period free so we went to get some coffee like we always do. It's funny because last year we went like 2 or 3 times in a month, now we go like 2 or 3 times in a week.

School was surprisingly pretty busy. 
I started working on my graduation project again because the teacher got me better theme to write about.

After school I had 2 hours of driving lessons, I just drove around, I even went to the place where my schoolmate Nik, who is a hockey player, lives, well I didn't saw him for months, I think the last time I saw him was in May or June, I'm not really sure.



When I finished my mom picked me up and went to get a lunch. Yuum, it was just so good. Noodles with chicken, mushrooms and cream sauce. 

Well she told me that I got some speciall letter and well I told her about the ticket for The Wanted concert.


Then I waited my mom in the car when she went to do some stuff.

After that we did a little groceries shoping and went home.
I ate pineapple & some cereal, I learned some stuff for school and took a shower.



Now I'm probably gonna watch some tv or read a book and fall asleep.

Okey before I end this can you pretty please vote for my school.
It's Ekonomska gimnazija in srednja šola Radovljica.

Thank you!

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar