sobota, 31. maj 2014

English final!

Saturday:

I couldn't sleep at all last night.
I was such a nerv wreck. I think it was around 2.30am when I finally fell asleep. 
I had to woke up around 7am, get ready, because my dad drove me to school.
I felt sick, I was just so nervous and I couldn't help it. But I was nervous for no reason. 


Couple of minutes before 9am we got the exams and we get to know the rules. At 9am we started. The exam wasn't hard at all. I've been done in like 20 minutes. So I went out of the class and waited for 10am to start second part of the exam. Well that one was ever easier than the first one. I just wrote two short essays and I was done. 
I've never been so happy, 1st exam was behind me and only 3 to go.
Monday and Tuesday will be harder. Slovenian exam and Sociology. 
When I got home I ate and went to study but yeah I fell asleep until like 7am. 
Later I went to get my sister and well after that I went to sleep.

Sunday:


I woke up around 10am, ate a little and went to study for my next two exams. Istudied  pretty much the whole day , except when I watched Moto GP and now I'm offffffffff to bed. 
Night night!


Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar