petek, 30. maj 2014

Don't Stop!

Hei, it's me again.

The last few days all I did and do is study, study, study.
Starting with first graduation final test tomorrow, well it's English and yeah, that won't be so hard. 
I'm pretty much scared for Sociology on Tuesday, but well if I started it I will have to finish it I guess. 



"Don't stop doin' what you're doin'... "

So yeah the school is keeping me verry busy and I can't wait getting over with. 



So in the last few weeks I've been listening to diferent albums and I'm gonna wrote a rewiev about that.

I just wrote a blog post about my trip to Milan back in April, and well I study. 
So here is the link about the trip:
--> Milano Trip - 5 Seconds of Summer - Take No.1 <--
So a lot of things comming up in these days so keep in touch.

Xoxo, It Girl 



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar