torek, 3. junij 2014

Finished!

Monday:

I woke up around 6.30am and went to the school. Like the other day final exam was not that hard as I was expecting it to be. 
When I got home I ate lunch and went to study Sociology. 
At around 8pm, I felt so sick, tired and just desperate. 
I went on my moms grave, I just stood there and cried my heart out. It was half year since she died. Crying there for about an hour helped me. I felt a little dizzy and dehydrated, but I drank a glass of water and went back to study until 2am.


Tuesday:

 I woke up at 4.30am and felt exhausted. I was such a nerve wreck! 
When I got in Radovljica the first thing that I did was going back behind those books and study while I drank some orange juice and coffee. The other girls then arrived and I didn't know who was nerves the most.
I'm gonna skip almost the 4h exam and write about feelings when I finished it!  It was such a joy that it was over. 


I got home around 4pm and ate lunch with family. After that I started preparing some stuff for Milano trip on Thursday and yeah. Now I'm just going to sleep because I did not sleep in like 5 days and I'm tired as hell.

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar