nedelja, 22. junij 2014

Crazy!

It's crazy how time pass by so fast!
Like I finished all my finals and the only thing now is that I have to wait for results for like 2 weeks, but yeah just awesome! 
I can honestly say that I'm glad it's finally over, because it was stressing the shit out of me. Sorry for bad words but I really don't care right now. 



So I'm gonna start with my driving lessons again, to finally get my drivin license. I will be independet, just sooooo good. 



This weekend was just amazing. I went to Koper after like what, a month I think and I couldn't ask for more! 
To just be here and be with people I love the most, priceless feeling, can't really say how much I missed them. It drove me insane to be in Bohinj, (stu)dying. Hehe. Like it's so diferent, the energy, weather, people, just everything.


The best thing was to be with my OJB mates again. Had the best laughs with them this week, some crazy things happened, but yeah that makes us all speciall and little retarded in this group. Ahhhhh, I gotta love them! 
And guys, thanks for filling my phone with random crazy pictures! 😜  

That's all for now.
Xoxo, It Girl 


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar