ponedeljek, 7. julij 2014

Aghhhh!

It took me to long to get my ass behind the laptop again. Like last weeks were just incredible.


I went to see One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer on San Siro, Milan on their Where We Are Tour on 29/6/2014. It was absolutely amazing. I came home speechless. It was one of the best days of my life so far.



Today I officially graduated from high school and I'm beyond happy about it. 

The only thing that is getting on my nerves this days is getting my driving license. I literary suck. I'm so nerves, like I'm shaking and I get so scared, and I try my best but just fail big time. It's just like I can't focus and I feel so bad when I'm behind the steering wheel and I just don't know why. The funny thing is I loved to drive around with my mom and dad but now all I wanna do is quit. Ahhhhh.


That's all for now. I just have to calm myself somehow. 



Ps.: Totally forgot to say a massive happy birthday to my favorite boy on the planet right now, Ashton Irwin! Have a sweet 20th birthday drummer boy! Xx

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar