ponedeljek, 18. avgust 2014

Alive?

Yup I could say that, I'm pretty much okey and alive!



So I didn't get my driving license yet, but I'm working on it. 
But that did not destroy my birthday! After I failed with the test I just jumped on a bus and went to Ljubljana to get my friend Vlado.
We took the train back to my bff Kristina and had lunch, after couple of minutes my friend Tjaša arrived and we went to shop to get some more food and soft drinks. 
We were pretty slow and kinda forgot about the time and went on the road. 
So my friends from Koper, my lovely OJB mates called me when we were in Jereka and we actually waited for them there and slowly together went to my house. 


I won't go into details, but all I can say is that it was the best birthday ever! Even better than my 18! 
I can only say "Thank you for existing my friends!" ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you and I've never been so grateful to have you in my life! 


So then I went back to Koper with them and just rested for a day. 
Next day we had little gig to go to and yeah. 
I re-painted my room, we got some furniture and today we're just finishing it, so this means I am really moving here! And I just can't wait to be here for longer than just 2 weeks. Ahhh.

That's all for now.

Xoxo, It Girl



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar