nedelja, 26. oktober 2014

Red head!

About that hair colour, hahah. So Neža changed my hair colour to red, but me and domen photoshopped the picture and send it to my boy looking like I was this kind of yellow blonde. It was hilarious. He was just soooooo pissed of! :D

So friday was pretty normal, all I did was sleep, eat, and I watched Pretty Little Liars all day.
Being free on fridays is kinda relaxing but still, I was bored.



Yesterday was just too great! In the morning I helped my grandma with some stuff at home, then we got some visitors and we went to get lunch together at Karjola. Damn' they just always impress me! Their food is just too good!
After that I went to band practice and we had so much fun! At one point we even decorated the car.
After practice was done, me, Gaja, Patrik and Rok stayed there and played some billiard and ate pizza. Me and Gaja got bored pretty quick so we turned the music on and we just sang our hearts out for like 1 hour and half until my boy came home from Austria


I stayed with him for a little while, others went to get ready for our night out.
My boy went to sleep. Me, Gaja, Patrik, Rok and Domen went to Koštabona to this little rock night with Šank Rock and it was just ahhhh.
It really was great night!

Xoxo, It Girl




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar