četrtek, 23. oktober 2014

Keep on moving!

Last few days were pretty interesting. 
Well monday, what happened on monday?
We had kolokvij in math and I hope I did pretty good job at that. :D 
The rest of the day? Nothing special really.


Tuesdays, well they are great!
We had some math at UNI and after that, we went to get some lunch. I saw my friend Patrik and then I went home with my schoolmate Doroteja. 
I helped with some cleaning and finally started to keep on with some PLL episodes. Damn I'm in the middle of 4th season. I studied just a little bit for my kolokvij that I had next day.
Later on my boy came over and we just talked, laughed, watched some stuff on my laptop and just chilled.

Wednesday. 
We came to UNI at around 8.30 and we actually were done at around 10am. 
Coffee with my schoolmates after that was just so great! We talked, we laughed, and it really was great!


After I came home around 11am, I did some stuff for UNI and just chilled.
After lunch I went to band practice and had fun with them.
Ahhh, my Juice's. :P
 Then I went to Koper with my boy Kim and Davor, just to get some stuff because he went on a trip to Vienna and Graz today. We ate dinner together and went home.


So yeah, what's gonna happen today? I will write at the end of the day.
That's all for now.
Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar