nedelja, 19. oktober 2014

Back on the road with writing!

Heeeeeeeyy!
So I just wanna say that I'm back on with writing my blog... Thanks to the girl/boy that said that I should write again.



I don't see a point of writing all the stuff that happened to me over the summer and at the last couple of days since the UNI started on my daily blog so I'm just gonna write few blog posts on my Stay Strong Forever blog:

1. Back to summer 2014
2. Damn UNI life
3. UK trip
4. Primark haul 

So yeah I have quite a few ideas for my blog posts, that are gonna be posted online in next 2 weeks or less. Plus I have to film that Primark haul video and post ti on YouTube along with the UK trip video so yeah quite a few thing that I have to do. 



Uni again is making me busy this weekend, studying math and introduction to management, because of some tests.

Yesterday was just amazing day.
I woke up and cleaned the house since my grandma went in Trieste. Then I studied some math just in case yeah, I really want to pass the "kolokvij" so I don't have to go write an exam. After lunch I went in Koper for the Photography classes that I'm taking, just because I want to get even better that I'm now.


Later on I went to see my baby's from the band to Bernardin where they were filming some scenes for their music video.
Vineyards, sea and beautiful sunset, it just could get any better at that time, we drove around in this pretty car and stuff like that, just having fun. 


After this great dinner in Karjola I came home with my bae and just chilled. 
It was really nice day. 

Well today is nothing special really, studying, eating and well blogging. 
So that's all for today. 
Hehehe. 

Ps.:
Check out that Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass song, it's stuck in my head!

Xoxo, It Girl


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar