četrtek, 6. marec 2014

Recovery!


So today my little sister bought me this shirt that you can see up there. She remembered about my blog and how I loved writing it.
It's not that I didn't want to write, it's just I needed time for myself. Just thinking over the stuff, it's happening a lot of things right now. Like doing stuff for school, staying strong and just getting through every day.

So I wrote this blog about my mom. You can read it here. 
Just click here -->  "Dear Mom!" <--



And now I'm just gonna pack some stuff for my weekend in Koper, talk with friends and listen to some 5SOS music. 

That's all for my beginning again.
(I do not promise that you're gonna see new post every day, but I will try to write one for 2 or 3 days together.)

Xoxo, 
It Girl 





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar