petek, 17. januar 2014

Proud!


Well I've never dressed myself so quick as today. I woke up at 6.25 and I was already at the bus station after 10 minutes. 
Madness, well I slept good so I wasn't complaining.


School was pretty much normal, talking and learning all the time. 
After school we went to coffee and just hang out with friends.


And I have to tell you that my schoolmate Anze won the nordic ski competition on Pokljuka and even qualified to the world junior nordic ski championship ! I'm just so proud,  don't know why but I am. He just proved that working hard always pays of, sooner or later. I've learned so much from him! He's true #inspiration !

My blog hited 2000 views and I feel just sooo proud!! 
I have to thank you for reading. 
When I hit 1000 views my mom felt soooo proud of me
I just hope she feels the same way now there in heaven.

Well when I got home I started packing my bags because we're moving to new apartment tomorrow. ;) I just can't wait.
Later I talked with my boyfriend on Skype and had fun. I watched the replay of Noc Modrijanov in Celje on the TV, talked with Anze and now I'm just going to sleep.
Xoxo, It Girl

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar