nedelja, 9. marec 2014

Be Alright!

I don't even know where to start this.

Okey. 
Friday was good. School was pretty much normal, like always. Then the ride to Koper was pretty much quick. 
It was just sooooo warm when we got there. 
We ate dinner together and my cousin Tadej went to get skis for Sunday.
I was talking with my other cousin Klemen while he waited to go to his orchester practice. In the mean time I've got text from my friend Patrik saying that he's comming to play football with Tadej. 
So my uncle Davor drove us all to the gym and well there.
We had really great night. We laughed a lot and I was just happy to be ouside. With people I love and care about, and not being sad for a single moment.

On Saturday we had family lunch and just  celebrated with my grandma. It was her birthday and it was great. Later Tadej took me to see little Kristina and rest of the family. I ended up my day talking to Špela. She's awesome. I'm glad to have new friend.

Sunday aka today wasn't good at all. I woke up by the sound of the ambulance. They took my great-grandmother to hospital because she got pneumonia and she's in really bad condition right now. After lunch me and my sister went home.

So I'm just in bed talking with friends and writing this blog on my phone and I really try not to mess up words. ;)

Xoxo, It Girl 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar